Friday, March 28, 2008

Pizza and Beer. In the same glass. Mamma Mia!

I don't know what it is about the weekend, but whenever it rolls around, I get in the mood for some pizza. We all know that pizza and beer are a great combination. Well, how about some pizza actually in your beer.

My friend and fellow beer enthusiast at Sethwerks recently tried the new Pizza Beer made by Sprecher Brewing Company, and shares his thoughts about it.

Sprechers "The Original Seefurth Family Mamma Mia Pizza Beer" is an ale brewed with oregano, basil, tomato, and garlic. If I can find some of this, I would definitely give this a try, too.
I find that Sprecher's beers usually tend to be on the malty side, and sometimes I am in the mood for this. I have very much enjoyed Sprecher's Special Amber Lager whenever I have gone to Milwaukee Summerfest in past years.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola Senior Ho-el,
It was brought to my attention that you have this beer coaster poster that it seems you have taken all the credit for and forgot to site the artistic credit on this creation. My client, Seniorita Loca Linda, will be filing a suit against this blog if this situaiton is not rectified to her fullest satisfaction. The ramifications are quite serious and should not be taken lighty. She is not a force to be reckoned with.
Buenas Noches,
Senorita P. Box, the best laywer this side of the border

About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States

"Lines on Ale" by Edgar Allen Poe

Fill with mingled cream and amber

I will drain that glass again.

Such hilarious visions clamber

Through the chamber of my brain -

Quaintest thoughts - queerest fancies

Come to life and fade away;

What care I how time advances?

I am drinking ale today

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Beer Drinking Songs

"Lywiseski" Beer Coaster Poster

HIGHWAY TO ALE © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger.

Top of Page