Monday, May 23, 2011

Chicago Craft Beer Week - Day 2 (Friday May 20, 2011)

Small Bar - Fullerton
1. Half Acre - Baume Rye Stout. My Rating: The glass is half full
2. Two Brothers - Oak Aged Resistance IPA (firkin). My Rating: The glass is full
3. Metropolitan/Small Bar - Gold Star for Robot Boy (single hop pilsner). My Rating: The glass is half full

Paddy Longs
1. Three Floyds - Alpha King. My Rating: The glass is full

No Comments Yet.

About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States

"Lines on Ale" by Edgar Allen Poe

Fill with mingled cream and amber

I will drain that glass again.

Such hilarious visions clamber

Through the chamber of my brain -

Quaintest thoughts - queerest fancies

Come to life and fade away;

What care I how time advances?

I am drinking ale today

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Beer Drinking Songs

"Lywiseski" Beer Coaster Poster

HIGHWAY TO ALE © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger.

Top of Page