Saturday, April 12, 2008

Shiner Light Light

My girlfriend's parents gave us this. I just realized that it makes for a cool bedside light.
And of course, I could even fill it with Shiner Light beer. Or water. Pretty much the same thing.


gifninja.com Create custom animated gifs at gifninja.com!

No Comments Yet.

About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States

"Lines on Ale" by Edgar Allen Poe

Fill with mingled cream and amber

I will drain that glass again.

Such hilarious visions clamber

Through the chamber of my brain -

Quaintest thoughts - queerest fancies

Come to life and fade away;

What care I how time advances?

I am drinking ale today

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Beer Drinking Songs

"Lywiseski" Beer Coaster Poster

HIGHWAY TO ALE © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger.

Top of Page